Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hangover workout

For those that get vicious hangovers you probably know getting to the gym and getting a productive workout seems impossible. Though it may feel impossible if you man up you can still get some productive stuff done in the gym. When I'm hungover I normally try to start off with some compound lifts that I dont normally do. Compound lifts get the testotorone pumping and can even help your hangover feel better. After a compund lift I will do some accesory work like high rep sets of calf raises.

Hangover burn--

Zercher Squats: 5x5 295 pounds (Great exercise that really works the core. Once you get used to the pain on your arms the exercise will come naturally.)

Calf raises: 4x15 45s on each side.

Hamstring curls: 3x15

Followed up with practicing my teeps on the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment